Sunday 20 March 2016

Jabs - 20/02/2016

Dear Blog,

This week has actually been quite good if I'm honest. The worst thing that happened was getting another Meningitis jab but even that was quite pleasant. That sounds weird, but the woman who gave it to me was really friendly and we had a great little chat about revision, A levels and my future in screenwriting (hopefully). She said she'll look out for my name and if she sees it thing "I gave him a jab once".

I've been quite productive this weekend as well. I finished off a complete series of eight scripts ready to go into production this summer for my YouTube account and worked out how many guest roles there will be available for everyone. Finishing a whole series' worth of scripts made me thing about how the whole story of the series came about and how I managed to string together a coherent lot of stories. It also made me wonder what other people do when they start prepping a series in comparison to what I do and what I know some of my friends do.

Today I went for a walk round a near by reservoir with my mum. We just sort of walked and talked as we walked round this massive body of water. God knows how long we were walking for but it didn't seem like a long time but you know, time flies when you're having fun. At least there's only four more school days before the Easter Holidays now.

Goodnight,
- Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment