Monday 14 March 2016

Dullness - 13/03/2016

Dear Blog,

I'm going to be honest... this week has been really dull. Nothing has happened. I've started my clay work in art, my Series 9 of Doctor Who DVD arrived and I went to pick up my two new pairs of glasses (one of which makes me feel dizzy - something's wrong there). I didn't really do much this weekend either although I did finish a script and edit three others which makes me feel like I've accomplished something this week.

Oh I got my Maths mock papers back. I got a B on the non-calculator one (59/100) and an A on the calculator one (69/100)! I've never got an A on a Maths paper before so I'm really pleased about that. I also did a Geography end of unit test/mock thing and got it back on Wednesday. Only a bloody A*! My teacher wrote on the front '23/25, A* - he's finally got it! Brilliant!'. I love my Geography teacher, he's great.

There's also been more things changed about the A Level courses for next year. At my school they aren't running the English Language course in September, which is something that I wanted to take. Instead they've replaced it with English Lang/Lit which is basically like what we do at GCSE. It doesn't really make much sense to be honest. They're running the Lang/Lit course and the normal Lit course. Why!? It makes no sense at all. I'll end up doing Lang/Lit and I'll have to read and I'll find it boring but oh well. It'll probably look good on a CV or something, who knows.

Goodnight,
- Luke


No comments:

Post a Comment