Sunday 21 February 2016

The All Important First Post - 21/02/2016

Dear Blog,

This is my first post (obviously) so I guess I ought to introduce myself. -Well first things first, Luke isn't my real name, I just like it, and any other names mentioned on this blog will have been changed for privacy reasons. Anyway, I'm sixteen, British and aspiring to be a screenwriter and director.

I'm not overly sure what I'm going to be posting on this blog, if I'm completely honest, but I'm going to try and post every week. Posts could be about anything from what happened over the course of the week or what I got up to at school to what I'm writing at the moment.

As someone who has a very small geeky YouTube account, I know this well, I'm not expecting anyone to read this blog or take much notice of it at all really, I just want to write it to get some thoughts and feelings out of my system in the build up to my GCSE exams in May and June. (I also don't expect it to make an awful lot of sense sometimes).

Well anyway, it's late and I have school tomorrow (Chemistry, Film, Geography, Chemistry, Maths - oh joy!) so I need to get some sleep ready for a 6:30am start.

Goodnight,
- Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment